Important Changes to Early Morning Centre Service Delivery
Friday, 20 March 2020
Due to the increase in COVID-19 (coronavirus) cases, the EMC can no longer continue to operate on a “business as usual” basis. The health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff is paramount. To ensure all are kept safe we are implementing a new service delivery model that includes the following:
- The EMC will be open for take away breakfast only from Monday onwards.
- Tea, coffee and milo will be served through the door during breakfast and Community Hub hours.
- The Community Hub will be limited to one person entering at a time to access essential services such as food parcels, showers, lockers, mail, phone etc.
- The medical clinic is still open on Wednesdays.
- Lunches and other activities (including Pets in the Park) have been cancelled until further notice.
EMC volunteers will be advised of the changes through an email that will include details of how these changes effect breakfast and Community Hub service delivery. These changes will be reviewed regularly with Facebook, website and email updates provided with information being made available on any additional changes.
We thank you all for your continued support in these challenging times and look forward to getting back to business as usual as soon as possible.
Previous update: 18 March 2020 – Coronavirus Update