Pets in the Park is back
Pets in the Park is back!
We are excited to announce that the Pets in the Park monthly vet clinic is back! After a few months’ hiatus due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the clinics are back at the EMC starting Sunday, 2 August from 2pm to 4pm. Click here to view upcoming clinic dates.
The safety of our staff, volunteers, guests and the Pets in the Park volunteers is of the upmost importance. As the Pets in the Park team said, “Restarting the clinics is only possible if we all adopt a few new COVID Safety Practices. Despite us wearing face masks you will tell that we have big smiles and are happy to be back!”
If you are planning on attending a clinic, please note the following measures will be in place:
The area will be marked off to help us to coordinate arrivals and social distancing.
The team will refrain from the usual hugs, handshakes and pet pats (sorry).
Some admin staff, who will be wearing high-vis, will greet you and guide you through the following steps:
- You will be asked if you have been unwell or have been to one of the COVID Hot Spots.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
- You will be given a face mask and asked to wear it while at the clinic.
- You will be asked to stay 1.5m away from everyone.
- You will be asked to take a seat while the Vets treat your pet.
- We will ask you to contact us if you feel unwell in the future.
Please be patient because there could be quite a few clients.
All pets are welcome; please have dogs on a lead and cats in a carrier if possible. You’ll need a written referral which we can provide you.
If you have any questions, please chat to our team.