Each Monday, Canberra Community Law attends the EMC for the Street Law outreach program.
Through this program, guests who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness are able to access free and confidential legal advice and casework assistance.
How Canberra Community Law lawyers can help:
- Explain the law to you and give you advice about your options
- Help you negotiate with the other side in your legal matter
- Assist you to request copies of your documents
- Help prepare for reviews, tribunals or court hearings
- Support you to access other legal services
- Put you in touch with other organisations who can help you.
You can find out more about the program on Canberra Community Law’s website.
Street Law at the Early Morning Centre
Every Monday from 10.00am to 10.30am.